Also, der Plan ist jetzt, dass wir das Haus kaufen wollen. 2 Monate haben wir ab jetzt Zeit, um herauszufinden, woher das Geld kommen wird.
Nächste Woche fahre ich übrigens für ein paar Tage nach Townsville, wenn alles klappt. Da lerne ich den Umgang mit der neuen Datenbank für Youth Street. Ich freu mich schon darauf, wieder alte Freunde zu treffen.
So, the plan is to purchase the house. We have 2 months to find out where to get the money from. By the way, next week I will got to Townsville for a few days if everything works. That's where I will learn how to use the new database for Youth Street. It's gonna be nice to catch up with old friends.
Donnerstag, 4. September 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
3 Kommentare:
I hope there will be a way and I pray that God will provide this house for your work in His name.
If it is His will your group will be able to buy this house.
All the best for you! Lydia
I hope there will be a way and I pray that God will provide this house for your work in His name.
If it is His will your group will be able to buy this house.
All the best for you! Lydia
Thank you Lydia. I appreciate your prayers.
Kommentar veröffentlichen