Dienstag musste ich zum Arzt und zum Krankenhaus. Ich wurde von oben nach unten untersucht, Blut wurde abgenommen, Urinprobe und Röntgenaufnahme. Samstag muss ich noch mal wieder hin, weil ein kleines Problem aufgetreten ist. Es ist nix Schlimmes, aber trotzdem könnte es ein ziemliches Problem fürs Visum werden. Hmmm, weiß nicht genau, wie ich es anders schreiben soll, ohne zu persönlich zu werden. Betet doch bitte einfach, dass Samstag alles für den Arzt zufrieden stellend ausgeht (und für mich natürlich auch). Und behaltet das Visum generell im Gebet. Ende Januar läuft mein altes aus. Danke! Das Neue wäre bis Anfang 2011 gültig.
*********************************************************************

Last week I spent most of my time to fill out my new visa application (heaps of paper work...the longer you want to stay, the bigger the the paper work gets). I have to get two certifcates of conducts from the police in Australia and the police in Germany. Tuesday I went to the doctor and to the hospital. I was checked from head to toe, my blood was taken, urine sample and x-ray. Saturday I have to go back because there is a tiny problem. Nothing to worry about medically but it could still be a problem for my visa. Mmm, I don't know how to explain it differently without getting to personal. Please just pray that everything will go so that the doctor is satisfies and me too. And please keep the visa in your prayers. At the end of January my old one will expire. Thank you! The new one would be valid until beginning of 2011.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen