Wie ich ja schon vorher mal geschrieben habe, ich finde es schade, dass ich überhaupt keine Zeit mehr finde, zu schreiben. Irgendwann muss ich auch endlich mal einen Rundbrief schreiben, weil ja nicht jeder diesen Blog liest. Und es gibt sicherlich noch einige da draußen, die denken, ich wäre jetzt in Mt. Isa. Ich vermisse es auch, einfach drauf los zu schreiben.Hier passiert so viel an einem Tag, dass es schwer ist, alle am Laufenden zu halten. Man kommt ja selbst manchmal kaum mit. Man hört die Vorlesungen und Gott wirkt in jedem einzelnen Schüler und man hat andauernd seelsorgerische Gespräche. Da ist manchmal schwer, Zeit zu
finden, um das Gesagt selbst zu verdauen. Und dann kommt schon das nächste Thema!Alles dann auch noch nach draußen zu kommunizieren, ist fast unmöglich. Also sorry, wenn ihr vielleicht nicht so viel von mir hört wie gewünscht. Ich versuche mein Bestes.
Man will natürlich auch die Schüler besser kennenlernen und nicht nur Zeit mit ihnen verbringen, wenn man muss. Freitagabends falle ich meistens müde ins Bett. Oder damit das nicht passiert, mache ich einen verspäteten Mittagsschlaf um 18h, damit ich später abends wieder fit bin.
Ihr fleißigen Blogleser, könnt ihr mir vielleicht einen Gefallen tun? Könntet ihr vielleicht mal ein paar Sachen ausdrucken und Leute geben, die kein Internet haben? Natürlich ist es nicht eure Aufgabe, herauszufinden, wer Internet hat und wer nicht, aber vielleicht kennt ihr ja ein paar? Es wäre natürlich auch irgendwie ganz gut, wenn sie mich kennen würden. ;-) Hihi.
******************************************************************************
Like I have posted previously, I think it's sad that I can't find any time to write. One of these days I really have to write a newsletter since not everyone is reading this blog. There are probably some out there that still think that I'm in Mt. Isa right now.
I also miss not being able to just start writing anything that is on my mind as before.
There is so much happening on a daily basis that it is difficult to update everyone. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up. You listen to lectures and God moves in each student and you have pretty much pastoral conversations all the time. Because of that it is sometimes hard, to digest yourself what was said. And then the week is already over and you move on to the next subject. To communicate everything to outsiders is almost impossible. So sorry if you don't hear from me as much as I'd like to. I try my best.
Of course you also want to get to know the students better and not only spend time with them when you are required to. Friday nights I usually hit the sack early or I take a late nap at 6 pm to be able to stay up late later on.
So, you diligent blog readers, could you maybe do me a favour? Could you print out some of these posts and give them to people that don't have any Internet access or a bad Internet connection? Of course it's not your problem to find out if people have Internet access or not but maybe you happen to know someone? It would be quite good if they knew me somehow though. ;-) I already picture you handing out these posts to random people. Heehee.
3 Kommentare:
Hi sweety!
so no time huh? I wrote a note for myself on my desk: "Jesus never appeared to be rushed or in hurry". I am sure he was a perfect time manager.
It is good to see that you are enjoying your time there.
be blessed! We pray for you and for a good and cheap apartment in Mnt. Isa.
True, Jesus always had enough time but he also didn't have to write newsletters or blogs ;-) The people that were interested in what he was doing just came along and saw what he was doing themselves.
So, feel invited! :-)
I gladly accept the invitation. I will just have to ask you for patience as it seems it will be in the year 2009...but in God's timing it is less than a day, I'm sure! :)
Love you and especially today really miss you...
Kommentar veröffentlichen